Fatigue Free 50's
In this program, we meet bi-weekly for 3 months, plus a monthly group call to address more general topics and answer questions. There is initial history and lifestyle paperwork to complete through a fillable, secure online platform.
Through lab testing we can identify where the dysnfunction is in your body- cortisol/DHEA dysregulation, Microbiome imbalances including parasites, pathogens and general flora and we create a specific protocol for you.
As an FDN-P I have access to over 60+ functional lab screenings and in this protocol, we utilize several labs to get a broad understanding of what dysfunction and healing opportunities are showing up for you. Often, we feel our problem is in our GI tract, but the catalyst may actually be hormones and circadian rhythm, while some of us believe we have a thyroid or adrenal issue, but the catalyst is actually in our GI tract. Most of the labs are collected at home and sent to the lab, via stool, urine, and saliva collection. Labs that require blood work beyond a finger prick would be completed at a local blood lab and the required paperwork will be provided. *Lab work is paid directly to the lab or provider*
Our initial consult is a a review of your history and lifestyle documents and lab selection, along with your goals and challenges. We will co-create a plan based on the information gleamed from our conversation and documents.
- Lab work gives a clear snapshot of challenges happening in your body, from hormone imbalances to mineral deficiencies. GI dysfunction, stomach acid issues and even hydration. This is the blueprint for actionable steps to help you feel better and a clear way to assess your health on a regular basis.
- Mindset tends to be a buzz word, but it can’t be overlooked. How you feel emotionally and spiritually directly impacts your overall health. You will receive tools to help clear negative self-perception and self-talk, creating a more loving and supportive relationship with yourself.
- Making small lifestyle changes that are attainable, rewarding, and repeatable will carry your forward to maintaining confidence and connection to your body. Pantry make-overs, healthy consumption of foods, media and personal care products all impact your success.
We will meet bi-weekly for 30 minutes after our initial consult to check in, adjust and layer on lifestyle swaps. We have a monthly group call to address bigger topics and answer questions. These are recorded and available if you are unable to attend. Our last meeting will be a review of our 3 months together, what is working, where you may need additional support and celebrate your successes!
I provide a 10% discount for your supplements through Fullscript with lifetime access.
Training your brain is as important as training your body. One of the best discoveries I have made was finding neurofeedback through NeurOptimal®
There are many benefits from neurofeedback
- Improve Sleep
- Improve Focus & Attention
- Improve Productivity
- Improve Self-Awareness
- Improve Self-Regulation
- Feeling More Calm
- Better Emotional Self-Regulation
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Better Performance in Sports, School & Work
- Decrease Stress
- Less Mental Chatter
- Decreased Anxiety
- Decreased Performance Anxiety
- Releasing Fears
- Reduced Symptoms Associated with many Diagnosis
- Relief from Traumatic Brain Injury symptoms
Inquire about mobile services in the Folsom/EDH/Roseville/Auburn/Placerville areas.
Appointments are aproximately 45 minutes.
Ask about Special Offers!